Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Women

International Women’s Day was celebrated on March 8 and it was not ended just for a day because we have the whole month as Women’s History Month, to honor women of their dreams and achievements. It’s almost always that women have the strongest yet quietest influence on us. They ably perform different great roles that make history. Indeed women always there with a smile, support or strength in the journey of life.

In celebration of Women’s History Month, I would like to post this lines which I received from a friend how women created by God so special. A part of the note says: It should be send to all men so they will understand about what a wonderful thing a woman is.

….a little boy grew up and became a
man, still wondering why women cry.

Finally he put in a call to God and
when God got back to him,

He asked, "God, why do women cry so
easily?"

GOD answered...
"When I made woman,
I decided she had to be special.
I made her shoulders strong enough to
carry the weight of the world, yet,
made her arms gentle enough to give
comfort...

I gave her a hardness that allows her
to keep going and take care of her
family and friends, even when everyone
else gives up, through sickness and
fatigue without complaining....

I gave her the inner strength to
endure childbirth and the rejection
that many times will come even from
her own children.

I gave her the sensitivity to love her
children under any and all
circumstances.

Even when her child has hurt her
badly.... She has the very special
power to make a child's boo-boo feel
better and to quell a teenager's
anxieties and fears....

I gave her strength to care for her
husband, despite faults, and I
fashioned her from his rib to protect
his heart....

I gave her wisdom to know that a good
husband never hurts his wife, but
sometimes tests her strengths and her
resolve to stand beside him
unfalteringly....

For all of this hard work, I also gave
her a tear to shed. It is hers to use
whenever needed. It is her only
weakness.... When you see her cry, tell
her how much you love her, and all she
does for everyone, and even though she
may still cry, you will have made her
heart feel good.

She is special!"


I found this as affectionately factual dedication to all women. How fragile and sweet a woman is, that needs to be cared and loved for so gently. For all of us women, we are beyond special..may God bless us all.

2 comments:

daydreamerping said...

yes. women are special! =)

ellenmayjoyceasacla said...

we really are. thanks for dropping by.