Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Have a break

For ages it hasn’t been my hobby to have a cup of coffee/tea. I only drink milk but never go in fresh because taste of it isn’t good on my tummy. Adjusting to the weather I started sipping a cup each week and ended to two cups a day. Terrible! But I need to spend my day break over tea/chocolate to break the coldness. Afraid I am getting used to it and oh no crossing my fingers not to get addicted with it.

In fact I’m sober with tea while watching the Manny “Pacman” Pacquiao and Jose Manuel Marquez Rematch. We were screaming with every punch launched and ouch to the bleeding wounds. So far it worth all the screams, Pacquiao won the rematch by split decision from the judges.

Of course it wasn’t surprising to see the country’s gambling icon manong Chavit right behind Pacman but dear what was he doing there on the ring? Boosting political image or want to take the microphone and speak in behalf of Manny? But dare him not coz Manny speaks (accentuated) English already. (Ow ha! Say nyo?!!)

(photo originally uploaded by chico river)

On the other ring, ranked 5 in NBA Eastern Conference, Toronto Raptors is battling for the playoffs.

4 comments:

daydreamerping said...

coffee and beer makes me alive nowadays..ahahahhaha

ellenmayjoyceasacla said...

Just don't go beyond the limit sis. Cheers!

Anonymous said...

Seattles Best Coffee is better than Starbucks.
Chavit being on stage with MP hurts his image more nationwide than boost it.
Spurs all the way! Toronto has no chance for the title but since I'm always for the downtrodden and play longshots (not a MP fan btw), didn't really care if those long suffering Canada fans wins. Cheers to them and you!

ellenmayjoyceasacla said...

sir tb,
Haha..Raptors has no chance at all. Hopeless.=)

I'll find some time to have a taste of Seattles Best then..

I thought you're one in the arena crowd who cheered for MP that time.haha

Cheers!