Tuesday, March 18, 2008

My March Madness



I have been on March madness since this month is approaching. My energy level nearly gets drained. I have been exhausted with the environmental situation plus emotional failure and all the defeats. All I want to happen is to be frozen along with the snow wishing much that the coming days would stop a while before my big day comes by then I will have some time to recuperate. But come to think of it how could winter end if days would pause a while? As then I will just let the day flow as it is.

I am now excited for the coming of spring because I am really sick to the extreme cold weather all months long. Walking gets tough due to the thick pile and mountains of snow on the sidewalk adding the chilly wind that almost crack my bones. I can’t enjoy much the weather because it makes me lazy with all the stuffs needed to wear from head down to feet. I’ve got enough.

Waiting for my big day I have no idea what would gonna happen and I don’t have any plan yet how to celebrate the day. Are there any surprises for me out there? Nor someone special would come along? Back? Haha..WISH!! Crazy thing I know but could that be my birthday wish? Please allow me just for once.. ahaha

5 comments:

daydreamerping said...

advance happy birthday gayyem...mhawwhhugggs

just wish for something big on your bday..heheheh.. malay mo right...

all the best on your special day...

keep me posted .hehhehe..

ellenmayjoyceasacla said...

thank you very much sis.

i go along with your hope. hahaha

you are one exceptional blessing that comes unexpectedly as i walk towards life's mystery. uu thanks a lot!

Anonymous said...

Tar Heels all the way! Hope you're an Aries coz I am, haha!
Cheers to you......

daydreamerping said...

my honor of having you too.. =)

ellenmayjoyceasacla said...

sir tb,
Really you are!! I do am an Aries one too. Geehh!

'twas nice knowing you..



daydreamer,
thanks!