Saturday, March 29, 2008

At mid- twenty ..

I was apparently out of nowhere, lost in human space and amidst bewilderness. Somehow I have a plan in mind to spend some good time this weekend it’s just that it was not put in the planner seriously. Unavoidably here comes the day, my ever age-added day. And I was surprised to know that people closed to my heart and those whom I just met lately have lots of present and prepared for a dramatic dinner to celebrate my natal day. I got an apple iPod on the present though it’s not the latest one. iPod never enhanced or fascinated me at all but for reasons I will surely love and enjoy this one.

Their thoughtfulness and kindness reflects how other people disregarded and ignored our presence despite of being good -all I have to give- to them. It is overwhelming to know that lots of people cared and loved us the way we are. The feeling dominates one who dismisses us unreasonably. And having them around is a precursor to see that life shouldn’t be bound with just one point alone. Luckily, I am as fortunate as winning lottery. I am poured out with people with touch of sensitivity, elevating hope, never ending love and goodness and so their greatness inspired me much. Happiness is really within us to see. Love comes as it may not be in a way we have wished it to be but the most important thing to note is we are most love against one or two.

***
My sincere thanks to all the greetings from you guys..

No comments: