Sunday, June 29, 2008

i love cars


(smart for two:autosyahooca)

Way back in high school I do love clipping car pictures. I make it sure I have the latest models. I’m fascinated with their elegant looks inside and outside. I don’t understand why I’m interested and hooked with it. Maybe it’s an art thing to do or passion. In my clippings then Toyota Camry silver grey was the one I like the most, my pet.

Years after never had one pet in particular until I came to see before my eyes the Smart Fortwo. Though it was launched in 1998 I just have seen it this spring. It is really a lovely car and so cute! Surely it will be my pet now. It’s a smart option for those who rarely carry one or two people in their car. Ideal I think for couples who are just hanging around the city. And more to that economy wise.

With my enthusiasm however I never own one of them which is very funny. When my eldest brother got car of his own I never had interest to drive nor discover it. It’s strange and I wonder why. Maybe it’s different when it really is your own.

I certainly love cars. But still having myself unanswered, how would it feel like driving one of them?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi ellen, i love cars too... and i own a lot red, blue, yellow, gray ferraris =).. my mom and my brothers collects them now im the own fixing them..ahahahahah...now im falling in love with them.... hahahha... TOY cars nga lang..matchboxes..ehehhehe


kidding aside im thinking of my car na.. it must be GOLD or silver.. something not too big and too small.. hahah (daydreamer talaga noh??)

Anonymous said...

Try not to compromise your safety with that kind of car due to economic reasons, if you decide to purchase your own vehicle in the future. Camry with four cylinders are a great buy.

Cheers to you and goodhealth.....

ellenmayjoyceasacla said...

hello ping! wow, that's a lot of fun i'm sure..

not too bad to dream esp. if you're working on it.

keep coming!


hi sir tb! thanks for dropping again.
i'll weight that then or rather consider it. haha

good health to you as well!