Saturday, December 6, 2008

Prisoner

I wanted to run the miles as fast as I could
Feel the pushy-embrace of the wind
I might fall on my knees on a hindered way
But at least it will shake-off unnecessary things in mind I hope
However, every time I set to try
Something is pulling me back out of the track

I wanted to fly and be with the birds up in the sky
Spread wings wide as an eagle does
Flap it and soar high
Fly freely, unoccupied and undisturbed
And if angels truly exist, I’d plea take all my sorrow away
Then bring me back down in a sweet lullaby

Yet I don’t want to get my eyes off to the emitted light getting in
An intense and reflected one
It emerges hope, vibrantly inspiring
I wanted to reach for it
I started crawling towards and hardly grasped, hurriedly escaping out of the detention
To my dismay in stupor, I was out guarded from an enormous come-back blow of emotions
Now I am back to the gloomy cornered cellar, dungeon, and jail of the past where I am a PRISONER.

3 comments:

daydreamerping said...

*sigh* but we are all free... if we just let ourselves be. =)

ellenmayjoyceasacla said...

am working on it sis.. huhuh!!
thanx for bein around..

daydreamerping said...

@ellen, just take your time, it is hard, but life is really a journey, we will experience downhill moments but it will make us a better person. mwah