Sunday, December 14, 2008

away from home

Freezing weather, chilly atmosphere, cold breeze name it. Colorful lights can now be seen almost everywhere. The presence of Christmas tree, Santa Claus figure in malls, hung bright decorations, and joyous songs that lingers around significantly speaks of the big celebration that is just few days ahead of us.

Christmas time is here again. And being away from home for the second time make me wish am home. Yes, how I wish I would be home. I miss the mami at Plaza Burgos, the smell of freshly bake pandesal, and waking up early for the nine mornings. Likewise I cherished the choir singing, the activities with the youth, laughter’s, chatting and hanging out with family and friends.

I may be far away from home yet the festivity of this holiday season continues in my thought and in my heart.
***
May each and every one of us fall unto a wonderful Christmas!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its definitely going to be a White Christmas this year. Hope you have a wonderful holiday season.

ellenmayjoyceasacla said...

You bet!
May you have a joyous Christmas too.

Thanks for coming over.

abella said...

happy new year!

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year to you!

ellenmayjoyceasacla said...

Abella and TrueBlue,
glad to hear from you again..
A prosperous 2009 to both of you!!
Thanks.