Tuesday, September 23, 2008

In Case (and I Thought) You Want To Know

So long, the tag by ate ganda that almost neglected. Here it is.
I am: overdosed
I think: the sun appears brighter after sunset
I know: I can make it (??!!)
I wish: I could go home this year
I hate: inconsiderate person, crab mentality
I miss: being with my family and friends
I fear: adding weight (haha)
I hear: new James Bond film is on the way
I smell: the aroma of green tea..(nakuh, ma addict n ata!)
I crave: nothing much (lately i stop craving for choco's because it triggers my migraine)
I search: for every reason and answer
I wonder: (why??)
I regret: a little for not taking medical course
I love: listening to music/instrumental, reading and getting in touch with friends
I ache: for the thought of not seeing YOU anymore
I believe: pessimists are far closer to the truth than the optimists.
I dance: with the sound of music
I sing: almost everywhere
I cry: when I could no longer bear the pain and burden of life’s sad stories
I fight: when I know am right
I win: most when I wouldn’t let negative attacks get in my nerves
I lose: YOU
I never: thought of you coming into my life and escape unnoticed
I always: end up thinking what if’s
I confuse: here the sun sets somewhere in north-east where in our place it is sunrise
I listen: to people’s cry and stories with lessons to tell
I am scared: of frequently seeing snake in my dreams
I need: bakasyon grande, means I need lot of money too. haha
I am happy about: the way my life was and of course the present
I imagine: myself in an exotic Caribbean cruise and having much pleasure in a fantastic European tour. (nakz!!)

I tag fayeh, joylyn, mam nelia and ping.

5 comments:

G said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
G said...

hmm, sino kaya si YOU? hehehe..
di ba? liberating ang meme na ito? LOLZ

daydreamerping said...

ill try later sis... thanks for tagging. mwah

ellenmayjoyceasacla said...

(if i remember right i never removed yet a comment)

ate ganda,
ayan natapos ko din..sensya po, muntik kong makalimutan..haha

hi ping!
take your time..

abella said...

keep dreaming, no one will take that away from you....eka nga nila...libre:) isip din tuloy ako kung sino yung you:(

Blessings!