Wednesday, September 17, 2008

..can't we try..??

“A SUCCESSFUL MARRIAGE REQUIRES FALLING IN LOVE MANY TIMES, ALWAYS WITH THE SAME PERSON.”Mignon McLaughlin

I know that this line should be kept in closet yet. And more aware that I should be seeing myself first, hand and hand with my man as we both say we do. Inevitably, I am browsing lot of pages as how to keep a lasting relationship when I unexpectedly directed to this beautiful suggestive quote. It is apparently an enlightening memento to each of us when disaster rocks the boat of our love and tries to wreck couples' happy life.

Beforehand, in a philosophical conversation of not so close male friends I heard one saying; we never know or sure what this life we are living at the moment. And add that our existence in this planet could be just a big faking dream. That in other dimension of life we are tightly sleeping and might come a day we will woke up in a different world where we really belong.

It made me stop and think. In realization of that thought, it put me to a point of agreeing. Now if our presence is a dream then I wouldn’t like it to end. I love how it goes. Furthermore it has been good as fantasy. That is why before this illusive dream finally gets over this fat-headed heart of mine still chasing we can try harder. And would appeal..(again and again)

Can't we try just a little bit harder
Can't we give just a little bit more
Can't we try to understand
That it's love we're fighting for
Can't we try just a little more passion
Can't we try just a little less pride
I love you so much baby
That it tears me up inside

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

huwaw, i love the song..hahaha

yes, we can try

but we cant get rid of the inevitable things... things always happens for a PURPOSE... and for the better =)

abella said...

after all....love is a choice:)eka nga......

Anonymous said...

hi anony! (i think i know u, haha)
ang gandah ng song noh!! i love it too..

then we must go for it..nyahnyah!


hello abella!
thanx for dropping again. it is really a choice..that's why sometimes it's hard to deal with it.