Wednesday, May 7, 2008

I have been on XYZ

There is a time when I am not most occupied mind voluntarily goes freely and tend to land either on silly thought, suicidal acts, wicked emotions, and funny memories including embarrassing moments. However it usually concludes to one thing which I am really tired of.

For a while of change the wave of neurons takes another route and ends to funny memory lane.

Would you forget one embarrassing moment when your immediate superior utters your name and at the same time pointing down your open zipper? I felt my cheeks automatically turn hot red at that very point of time. I didn’t respond right away, because I don’t know if sorry or thanks would I going to say first or rather pull up the zipper first. It takes time before I got back to composure and resume the day. Shameful it was. (I put the blame on the zipper, ha-ha) But one good thing was my superior happens to be a lady.

This one keeps on flashing back which is really funny to remember. To think, not even in my wildest imagination that I would fall in an e-Xamine Your Zipper occurrence.

2 comments:

daydreamerping said...

whew... hahaha.. but i experienced walking in vigan with the buttons of my blouse open.. yays.. and guys were looking at me an dpointing on my chest.. grsssss... pulled the button and said thank you and walked as if nothing happened.hahahhaah

ellenmayjoyceasacla said...

oh my!! that's worse! haha..@ i guess napa-wow ang mga guys..nyahaha!