Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Welcome 2008

How’s everybody doing this year? Did you face the year right? Or welcome the new year frowning or with an ear-filled smile?

I have known that a lot welcomes the year with a no good health condition, some lost lives, and some give lives. Others might happy and some lonely.

For the believers surely the year was greeted with faith and hope. For the achievers you might be working tightly on your goals again. For the losers try playing the game again and make sure to win this time.

As of me, last year was a good one for me. Although it was a struggling year, it was victorious somehow. And for this year of the rat welcomes me with a cold weather. My allergic nose getting worse and my head got affected due to the super coldness. It’s really cold out here. So far I never get sick here yet, only home sick. (wink!) Thankful I am still kicking here which is a good start for ’08.

On what way we may face the year, I join you with good faith, hopeful mind and a prayerful heart. Have a peaceful, fruitful and successful 2008 everyone! Take care too.

No comments: